Useful Telephone Numbers
- 01642 354200 - Family Information Service
- 03000 616161 - Care Quality Commission
- 01642 608012 - MAIN
- 0844 499 6789 - Middlesbrough Football Club - Supporter Service
- 01642 529720 - CAMHS/LD CAMHS
- 01642 201962 - Middlesbrough Fostering & Adoption Service
- 01642 531248 - Daisy Chain
- 01642 726004 - First Contact - Social Work Referrals
- 0191 213 6300 - Contact A Family (North East)
- 01642 049920 - Darlington Association on Disability
- 01642 579177 - South Tees Home Support Team
- 01642 811350 - Beverley School
- 01642 579160 - Children with Disabilities Team
- 01642 303902 - Transitions Team
- 01642 201828 - S.E.N. Assessment Team
News & Events
Join us at The International Centre on the 28th February 2018 for our coffee morning.
Come along and join Parents 4 Change and the Children with Disabilities Team at our 2017 Christmas Party.
FREE Max Cards are now available to eligible families in Middlesbrough!
The Max Card is a discount card for fosters families and families of children with additional needs.
Gleneagles would like to invite your to their Macmillan Coffee Morning. Help on September 15th 2017 from 10am-2pm...
The official discount card for people with disabilities in the UK
Providing exclusive and market leading discounts with your favourite brands, service and entertainment providers.